Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: College coaching salary breakdown

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    College coaching salary breakdown

    Here is a link to many current NCAA football coach's salaries with incentives built in:

    As teams achieve, college football coaches see payoffs - USATODAY.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College coaching salary breakdown

    Best part is the better the rest of the SEC does the more it costs Bama. I am fairly certain Saban has a clause that states he has to be the highest paid SEC coach.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College coaching salary breakdown

    I think you're thinking of Les Miles....though Saban could have it as well...which would seem to make their salary be infinite
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College coaching salary breakdown

    Quote Originally Posted by gcdevil22 View Post
    I think you're thinking of Les Miles....though Saban could have it as well...which would seem to make their salary be infinite

    I believe it is Miles, but that is if he wins a national title, he must be the highest paid coach the following year.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College coaching salary breakdown

    Saban has no such stipend in his contract.

    He does have over $500K in incentive money, but he has to win the SEC, and make the national title game.

    Miles' deal is that if he wins a national title, he would have to be the highest paid coach the next year.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •